One day to see all the top attractions in Venice? Enjoy an intimate tour led by an expert, local Venetian guide and see all the top attractions including the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica. To top it all off, enjoy a relaxing 30-minute Gondola ride!
Start your day early on the Rialto bridge before the crowds arrive. After meeting your local Venetian guide, you'll head to the Rialto Fish Market before setting off into the most authentic and atmospheric neighborhoods in Venice for an intimate walking tour. Along the way, you’ll see the childhood home of Marco Polo and discover how the “Church of Miracles” got its name – plus so much more! It’s not all walking though. Because Venice is as much in the sea as it is on the land you’ll step into a gondola (max 6 people per gondola) for a relaxing, all-inclusive ride through the world-famous canals.
After disembarking, it’s time for some serious historical and artistic exploration. Visit St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace. You’ll see a side of Venice that few visitors ever get to experience.
- Rialto Bridge
- Rialto Fish Market
- Fondaco dei Tedeschi (outside)
- House of Marco Polo (outside)
- Church of Miracles (outside)
- Campo San Giovanni e Paolo
- Scuola Grande di San Marco, Venice’s main hospital (outside)
- Bronze Equestrian monument of Bartolomeo Colleoni by Verocchio
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Arch of Paradise
- Church of San Zulian (outside)
- Gondola ride (30 minutes)
- St. Mark’s Square
- St. Mark’s Basilica
- Doge’s Palace (general access rooms)
- New Prisons
- Bridge of Sighs