Proceed to Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park. Formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, it’s a famous avifauna sanctuary that houses thousands of rare and highly endangered birds, including migratory birds like the Siberian Crane during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to have made the National Park their home. It is also a major tourist centre with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a declared World Heritage Site. Visit Fatehpur Sikri, built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar for the purpose of making it the capital of the reign. The city, however, had to be later deserted due to lack of water. It is located 39 km away from Agra and has been declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The buildings here are characterized by a unique blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. Planned on Persian principles, Akbar tried to revive the magnificent Persian courts through the architecture in the city. Fatehpur Sikri offers the tourists a fleet of royal palaces, halls for the audience, the zenana (quarters for women), and courtyards to visit. It has been built around the Jama Masjid, while other tourist attractions include, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal, Sheikh Salim Chishti tomb and Birbal Bhavan.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Bharatpur and Fatehpur Sikri from Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Embrace yourself with nature and history
- See many beautiful architectural styles
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses, and caps
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to Taj expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time at 06:00 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.