Formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, the Keoladeo Ghana National Park is home to thousands of birds and also attracts lots of migratory birds during the winters. Some of the birds are mallards, teals, Saras cranes, finches, egrets, and thrushes to name a few. Behold the magnificent Lohagarh Fort and experience the charm of a village walk. Also, spot colorful birdlife at the UNESCO-listed Keoladeo National Park along with a naturalist.
Excursions & day trips
Half Day Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, is a famous avifauna sanctuary
- See the various thousands of birds
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from your hotel in Agra city only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
- Please note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 people
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time 07:00 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.