Visit a Bear Rescue Centre at Keetham. The Agra Bear Rescue Facility is the largest Sloth Bear Rescue Facility in the world. Established in 1999 by Wildlife SOS in collaboration with the state government, it currently houses over 210 sloth bears as well as many other species of wildlife in large forested enclosures with ponds and shady trees. For over 400 years, the Sloth Bear had been a target of human exploitation. A nomadic tribe known as the Kalandars began ‘dancing’ sloth bears for the emperors during the Mughal era. Over centuries, as the kingdoms in India disappeared, the ‘dancing’ bear trade transitioned to become entertainment for villagers and tourists who paid to watch the bears jump in agony.
Excursions & day trips
Half-day wide life SOS from Agra
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit a Bear Rescue Centre at Keetham
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from Agra city hotels only
What to remember
- Please bring your own water bottles, sunglasses, and caps
- Please carry a valid passport as proof of identity
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are suggested
- Supplement for pick-up from hotels close to expressway:
- USD 20 Per Person (2-5 Pax)
- USD 12 Per Person (6-7 Pax)
- Starting time at 08:00 am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.