Jewish history walking tour in Amsterdam
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the history of Jewish people in Amsterdam
- Visit many monumental buildings as you walk around Amsterdam
- Visit the Holland Theatre and Portuguese Synagogue
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guide with a focus on Jewish history
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience