After meeting at the equestrian statue of William II you will begin your walking tour through the old town of The Hague. Head towards the Binnenhof and be immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through this city.
In Parliament Square, you will admire the façade of this imposing building, which has been the parliamentary seat of the Netherlands since 1446. From there, travel to the Escher Museum, formerly the Queen's Palace. Then, continue to explore the exterior of the Royal Palace, one of the four official residences of the Dutch royal family.
Your tour will finish in front of the beautiful Peace Palace, which houses the International Criminal Court.
Your intinerary will include:
- The equestrian statue of William II
- Old town of The Hague
- Binnenhof and the Parliament Square
- The Royal Palace and the Peace Palace
- Binnenhoof and Ridderzaal
- Escher Museum
- Hidden Gardens
- De how van Wouw en Lange beestenmarkt
- Hopfje van Nieuwkoppen in Princesgracht
- Noordeinde Palace
- Panorama Mesdag
- Royal Stables
- Peace Palace