Experience the perfect combination of modernity and tradition, from the new and vibrant Rotterdam to the old town of The Hague or the ceramic factories of Delft, on a 8-hour tour from Amsterdam.
On this 8-hour tour you will hear stories such as the close relationship between the Orange-Nassau family and the city of Delf, then enjoy a tour of the life and work of geniuses such as Vermeer or visit the Delft ceramic factory.
In addition to touring the streets of modern Rotterdam, visiting the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city. You will walk towards the Binnenhof and become immersed in the life of some famous people who passed through The Hague.
During the tour you will:
- Peace Palace in The Hague:
- Take a nice panoramic picture of the gardens and visit the eternal peace flame
- Old city center of The Hague:
- During the walking tour, you will explore the Binnehof (Inner Court), the Hofvijver, the Ridderzaal (Hall of Knights) or the Noordinde Palace among other places around the Buitenhoff (Outer Court)
- Visit to the famous Erasmus bridge
- Enjoy free time in Rotterdam to explore the city center on your own, have lunch or visit the recently opened Markhal (a spectacular market with an incredible design) or the cube house, a landmark of the city
- Visit one of the traditional Dutch pottery factories: De Delftse Pauw
- Please note we will not visit the city of Delft (just the pottery factory)