Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out?
Diving in Aqaba for non-certified divers
Language: English , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Scuba Diving Program offers for non-certified divers (the equipment prepared and you will be teached basic theory with some skills how to breath and swim in the shallow water before you going for a dive
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Use of Scuba dive Equipment
- Use of Snorkeling Equipment
- All Applicable Taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Personal Expenses
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick up from your hotel in Aqaba. You will indicate your pick-up location at checkout and confirm your pick-up time and location directly to the local operator
What to remember
- Wheelchair accessible is not permitted
- Children under 10 years old are not allowed
- Travelers with back or heart problems and other serious medical conditions are not recommended
- Pregnant travelers are not recommended
- Open: 9:00am- 5:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.