Illuminarium is a place that can take you anywhere. The world's first Illuminarium will premiere with its first fully immersive spectacle, WILD: A Safari Experience. WILD will transport you to Africa in the blink of an eye through cutting-edge technology that will surround you in sight and sound at an epic scale. Imagine being face-to-face with the world's most exotic animals in their natural habitat. From the sweeping plains of Masai Mara and the majestic landscapes of Kruger Park to the watering holes of Samburu, Illuminarium will bring Africa to life on the Atlanta BeltLine. Visit the shop and café afterward to complete your safari experience with food, drinks, and artisanal gifts from the African continent available for purchase.
Attractions & guided tours
Illuminarium Standard Admission ticket in Atlanta
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Travel to Africa and back in the blink of an eye in a fully immersive, digital safari experience
- Explore the sweeping plains of Masai Mara and Kruger National Park, while coming face to face with the world's most exotic animals in their natural habitat
- Enjoy food, drinks, and artisanal gifts from the African continent (for purchase at additional cost)
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to Illuminarium
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Artisanal gifts
- Youth (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free
Illuminarium, 550 Somerset Terrace Northeast, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.