Panoramic tour of the city and its roman monuments, Triumphal Arch, Antique Theater (entrance ticket and audioguide included) one of the best preserved theaters from the Roman period.
Châteauneuf du Pape
Scenic drive and sightseeing in the vineyards followed by a wine-tasting in a cellar. Good introduction to the wines of the Rhône Valley. During the tour, get explanations about "terroir", grape varieties, vinification and aging cellars.
Culture and wine in Châteauneuf du Pape
- Introduction to the wines of the Rhône Valley
- Sightseeing in the vineyards
- Enjoy a Châteauneuf du Pape wine-tasting
- Visit to the well-preserved Roman Theater in Orange
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking driver
- Wine tasting at a Winery
- Entrance ticket to the Orange Antique Theater with audioguide
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free admission
- Children (4-11)
41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Meet us in front of the Tourist Information Office.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability