Attractions & guided tours
Roman and Medieval architecture in Provence
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard
- Enjoy view from the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence
- Photo stop at Les Antiques, well preserved Roman monuments
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to Pont du Gard
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus.
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience