Join this walking food tour of Barcelona, and pass through some of the most emblematic attractions of the city, retracing the footsteps of celebrated artists, while tasting Spanish and Catalan culinary must-tries.
Accompanied by a local food expert you'll walk along the streets of the city center stopping in different areas to taste the flavors of the Spanish and Catalan traditions. Don't miss the chance to discover the history of the unique Gothic quarter while experience the true essence of the “Vermuteo”, taste traditional tapas accompanied with typical wines, and be delighted by the world-famous Crema Catalana.
Below, you'll find a list of the possible tastings:
- Bravas: fried potatoes with a garlic sauce or spicy tomato sauce on top
- Croquetas: crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside, classic croquetas are made with a mixture of béchamel and cubes of cured ham
- Vermut: a real Catalan ritual you just can't say no to. This wine, flavored with herbs, will win you over with every sip
- Fried Anchovies: fish is a must in a city facing the sea. You'll taste delicious fried anchovies, the ideal tapas for every taste
- Tortilla: an international top-seller, thanks to its adaptability as a side dish, hot dish, and starter
- Sausage Montadito: Spanish version of the sandwich with typical sausage
- Tomato salad: Tomatoes, onions, and olives
- Pimientos Padron: green peppers fried and sprinkled with salt
- Catalan cream: a must-try creamy and soft dessert