Tibidabo Amusement Park and Tibidabo Panoramic tickets
- Admire a unique view of Barcelona from Mount Tibidabo
- Spend an unforgettable day on the highest peak of Collserola
- Dive into the green lung of the Catalan capital
Come to Tibidado Amusement Park in Barcelona and feel the magic of its century-old history. Enjoy its rides and attractions while you look at the city below!
The park stands on Mount Tibidabo, the highest point on the Collserola Ridge and Barcelona's natural green "lung". Tibidabo is Spain's oldest amusement park, the second oldest in Europe and one of the first-ever built in the world. Since it opened in 1901, its rides and attractions have been renewed and extended along with other amenities including cafés, panoramic restaurants, play areas and lively entertainments which you'll find among the attractions.
More than 25 fun activities are waiting for you: the Plane, the new roller coaster, the Plaça dels Somnis or Plaza of Dreams, the gold mine, the Sky Walk, the Miramirall shall of mirrors and, of course, the Giradabo (the large ferris wheel, 20 meters in diameter and 500m above the city).
There are two types of tickets you can choose:
- Tibidado Amusement Park ticket: This ticket includes the admission to all the attractions and entertainment
- Tibidado Panoramic ticket: This ticket includes only access to the nine historic rides of the park. Hop on board the funicular and admire the SkyWalk. Enjoy the best view of Barcelona and its skyline by the Mediterranean Sea! Take the best photo of your trip while enjoying the classic attractions that you'll find along the way.
Please note: in February only the Tibidado Panoramic Ticket is available.
- Access to all the attractions and entertainment of the park (if you selected the Tibidado Amusement Park Ticket during your purchase)
- Access to the nine historic rides of the park (if you selected the Tibidado Panoramic Ticket during your purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children under 90cm: free
- Children under 120cm: reduced
Camí del Cel del Tibidabo, 1, 08035 Barcelona, Spain
Please exchange your voucher (only printed) at Tibidado Ticket Office (Plaça del Tibidabo , 3-4)
- Prices vary according to the height of visitors
- Giradabo has a gondola adapted for disabled
- Please note: in February only the Tibidado Panoramic Ticket is available
- Tibidabo Amusement Park
From March to December: weekends and holidays
July: from Wednesdays to Sundays
January: from the 2nd to the 5th
Closed: February and from the 6th and the 31st of January
- Panoramic Area
Opened every day except:
From the 6th and the 31st of January
25th and 26th December
February: opened only on the weekends
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
█ Voltage x HEX █ The Belgian festival lands in Barcelona for the first time with this brand new col...
Of the Belleville Three, the cadre of early Detroit producers who tested the limits of spirit within...
SATURDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
FRIDAY | FEBRUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Un habitual de las sesiones de Olmos, al que ha acompañado varias veces, en una sesión para él solo....