Excursions & day trips
Full day tour of Utah, Omaha & US airborne sectors
Language: English , French
Availability: Everyday at 9.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A full day visit to the Key Beaches, sites & museums linked to D-Day.
- Visit both Utah and Omaha Landing Beaches including the US Cemetery
- Walk upon Pointe du Hoc and learn how US rangers scaled this vertical cliff
- Discover Sainte-Mère-l’Église, heart of the jump zone for the 82nd Airborne
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick up and drop off at centrally located meeting point in Bayeux
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation in recent, fully equipped compact van
- Stop at Utah & Omaha Beaches
- Visit US Cemetery
- Visit of “Pointe du Hoc”
- Stop in Sainte Mère Eglise
- Free WIFI access on board
What's not included
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Eventual Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
What to remember
Ophorus Excursions & Tours in France
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience