The Belfast City Church Tour is a city centre walking tour that takes in several of the most striking and beautiful Protestant and Roman Catholic churches within the city centre. Starting at Saint Malachy’s church with one of our expert guides, you will visit six churches that have played a key role in the religious and social development of the city and continue to do so to this day. The tour will highlight some of the key architectural/artistic features and give a brief history of each church. You will also hear how the churches reflected the social, economic and political development that was taking place in the city from the middle of the 18th century up until the early part of 20th century. Each of the churches is unique as well as being working churches. They serve the religious and spiritual needs of those who work and live within the city as well as providing an oasis of peace and tranquillity in a busy inner city.
Belfast City Church Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Visit several of the most striking and beautiful Protestant and Roman Catholic churches within the city centre
- Walk around Belfast with a guide capable of answering any question you might have
- Learn how the churches reflected the social, economic and political development of the city
What to expect
- Guided Church Tour
- Tour guide
The meeting point is the front gates of St Malachy’s Church, Alfred Street, Belfast.
What to remember
- The tour covers approximately 1.5 miles
- We mostly recommend the tour for adults over 12 years of age
- The tour will take place regardless of the weather. It is recommended that you check the forecast and dress accordingly
- Please wear comfortable footwear
Fridays at 1.45 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.