Belfast to Dublin Day Tour and St. Patrick's Church
- Enjoy a day tour from Belfast to Dublin
- Learn about St. Patrick and see his grave before driving past Mourne Mountains
- Visit Monasterboice, the Celtic High Crosses and the round tower
- Discover Saul Church, the oldest church in Ireland
You'll begin your tour by stopping at Saul Church, the oldest Church in Ireland, over 1586 years old. St Patrick took his last breath in Saul Church before he was buried a few miles away. You'll then stop at the St. Patrick’s Center where you'll have the chance to discover the legacy of St. Patrick: interactive displays allow you to explore how Patrick's legacy developed in early Christian times, through the words of the saint himself. Take this opportunity to visit the legendary burial place of St. Patrick at Down Cathedral behind the Cultural Center. You'll then move on to the historic ruins of Monasterboice, an early Christian settlement and important religious centre, where you explore an old graveyard, two churches, and Monasterboice's spectacular high crosses. The crosses stand in the shadow of a magnificent round tower, about 35 meters high, divided into four or more stories inside, connected with ladders. by the end of the tour, you'll finally reach Dublin and enjoy a city tour for roughly an hour. You'll drive past the most famous tourist attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, the River Liffey and many more. You'll have between 2 and 3 hours of free time to explore Dublin before heading back to Belfast.
- Day tour
31 Chichester Street, Belfast
Outside Top Shop on Chichester Street, Belfast.
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- Not suitable for children under 3. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Depart from Belfast at 8:00 am
- Return to Belfast 8:00 pm
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Giants Causeway: The first stop is the Giants Causeway. Commonly called ‘the 8th wonder of the world...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...
Your first stop will be at the Titanic Experience Museum. Spend 90 minutes here exploring the symbol...