Hit the streets of Belfast and discover some of the modern street art created by international street artists that the city is now becoming known for. As you go to the west of the city, you'll see some more controversial political murals and hear how Northern Ireland is working with locals to create peace. Then, you'll see a project called Re-Imaging which aims to put up street art or murals that the local communities want to share with everyone that passes through.
Political murals and peace gate tour of Belfast
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Discover some of Belfast's most iconic modern street art
- Check out controversial political murals in the west of the city
- Learn more about the Re-Imaging Project from your guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
7 Edward St, Belfast BT1 2LS, UK
Please meet your guide at St Anne's Square.
What to remember
- There's a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants permitted per tour
- This tour is only suitable for those over the age of 13
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
belfastology walking tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.