Head out with the last rays of light to capture the ambiance of Berlin as it changes from a pulsating day scene into the vibrant evening. The city as many architectural and cityscape options to photograph. Capture the sun setting over the landmarks of Berlin or the reflections of the city lights into the river Spree.
Your guide, a professional photographer, will lead you past the best locations to photograph and make sure you will bring the perfect shot back home. Learn to set the right composition and exposure, the best way and angles to capture the famous sights at night. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or experienced photographer, your guide will ensure you will have a memorable tour and finish the day with increased confidence in your camera. During the tour you will learn about:
- Manual camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and iso
- Creative composition using perspective, lines and color
- The control and influence of light
- Tips & tricks for post-processing
- Usage of long shutter speeds in relation to the scene