Bordeaux cheese and wine tasting
- Taste 9 kind of AOC cheeses and 3 regional wines of Bordeaux
- Discover More About Food & Wine Pairings
- Experience a wide range of flavors and aromas
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in one of Bordeaux's most unique locations and discover the underground vaulted '100 cheese cellar'! In a fun and informative atmosphere, come and savor 9 AOC cheeses from all over France that will be complemented by 3 regional wines of Bordeaux. Here, you will discover the magic of pairing food and wine and experience a wide range of flavors and aromas.
- Commented tasting in a selected cheese restaurant
- Wine tasting fees
- Small platter of cheese
- Small group tour of 8 persons maximum
- Personal expenses
19 rue Huguerie 33000 Bordeaux
At the cheese restaurant, 19 rue Huguerie à Bordeaux
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Morning Tour:
Tuesday to Saturday – 11.30am to 13.00pm
- Afternoon Tour:
Monday to Friday – 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- All year round except May 1st, December 25th, 31st and January 1st.
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Ideally designed for a first visit, you will discover the emblematic monuments of the city of Bordea...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bordeaux's city center, you will solve riddles via a...
During the visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Chât...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...
Come and discover the Bordeaux vineyard, one of the most famous in the world, in all simplicity. Eac...