Full-day wine tour with lunch in Saint-Emilion from Bordeaux
- Experience 'French art de vivre' and classified wine tastings
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its amazing underground monuments
- Enjoy a guided tour in a classified growth cellar Château Franc-Mayne
- Enjoy a nice buffet lunch with fresh local products
- Tour conducted by official guides with professional card, French and English
- Have some free time in Saint-Emilion village
Take a day tour to Saint-Emilion, a medieval village between truth and legend located near Bordeaux. Walk down the cobbled alleyways, through several centuries of history and its vineyard landscape, acknowledged since 1999 as a "cultural landscape" worthy of listing as a World Heritage Site. Experience our cultural heritage and the “Bordeaux Art de vivre” in the heart of a prestigious vineyard and discovery of Saint-Emilion wines specific features.
Your program for the day:
- 9.15am - departure from the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- 10.00am - tour and tasting at a classified growth, Château Franc-Mayne
- 11.30am - visit followed by a wine-grower’ and lunch at Château Haut-Sarpe
- 02.30pm - visit of the Saint-Emilion medieval village and its amazing underground monuments - free time in the village
- 06.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
- Transportation by coach to/from Bordeaux
- Official guides with professional card, French and English
- Visits and Tastings
- Buffet Lunch at château Haut-Sarpe
- Entrance fees to 4 amazing underground monuments
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us at least 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Group from 5 to 25 persons max
- You must be more than 18 years old to take this tour
- Mondays from 4. May to 12. October
Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. In an ...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy a half-day excursion from Bordeaux to the Medoc wine region discovering beautiful chateaux and...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours! Enjoy 2 hours with a professional wine educator who will help y...
Explore the medieval village of Saint Emilion and experience a wine tasting session in a Grand Cru e...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
During your 5-hour tour with your guide, you will discover 2000 years of history and the beauty of S...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...