"La Cité du Vin" tickets in Bordeaux with wine tasting
- An immersive journey to discover wine cultures
- Explore the varied facets of wine across time and space
- A must-see experience during any stay in Bordeaux
- Enjoy a 360° look at Bordeaux City
- Ticket valid until 1 month after purchase
Embark on an immersive, sensory adventure to discover the cultures and civilisations of wine. In an open exhibition space occupying more than 3,000 m², nearly twenty different themed areas invite you to take a voyage of discovery and enjoy a unique experience exploring the many and varied facets of wine across time and space. A visit to the permanent tour also includes the travel companion, a free, innovative tool available in eight languages and the access to La Cité du Vin’s Belvedere, where you will discover a 360° view of Bordeaux whilst tasting a glass of world wine (50 ml).
- Access to the permanent tour with a travel companion
- One tasting glass of wine from the very best wine regions of the world at the Belvédère
- Transportation from/to accomodation
- Drinks and snacks
La Cité du Vin, 134-150 Quai de Bacalan, 33300 Bordeaux
Present your printed voucher and ID card at the ticket office of La Cité du Vin located near the Chaban-Delmas Bridge in the Bassin à Flot area. Nearest tram stop: 'La Cité du Vin'(line B). Nearest bus stop: ‘La Cité du Vin' (Liane 7). Opening hours: every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm (7.00pm from April to October) | Closed on 25 December
- Animals are not accepted inside the Cité du Vin
- This ticket is valid for 1 day and can be use until 1 month after purchase
- Cancellation policy: No refund , no exchange
November - March
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
April - October
Open from 10.00am to 7.00pm
The Cité du Vin is closed on December 25
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
Ideally designed for a first visit, you will discover the emblematic monuments of the city of Bordea...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bordeaux's city center, you will solve riddles via a...
During the visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Chât...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...