Take this opportunity to spend New Years' Eve on a boat in the middle of the Danube during one of the nicest evenings in beautiful Budapest. This will be a simple, informal New Year’s Eve boat cruise without any formalities or mandatory dress code.
The boat has both, open and closed areas. There is no seat order. Everybody will have a place depending on the number of persons.
The cruise will start at 21:30 and last until 02:00 the next day.
- Freshly baked mini sticks and rye-roll with butter (unsalted and with herbs)
Cold starters and salads:
- Butterhead lettuce with apple cider vinegar dressing and 3-seed decorated chicken breast
- Cheese plate with Hungarian and French specialities, apple, nuts and dried fruits (vegan)
- Clear soup with chicken breast balls
- Pumpkin cream soup with seeds (vegan)
- Beef stew with buttered dumpling
- Shashlik (chicken, vegetables)
- Pork chop pieces with caramelized shallots and fried potatoes
- Paella with vegetables (vegan)
- Steak potato (vegan)
- Sweet potato with herbs (vegan)
- Cold fusilli salad with pesto, dried tomato and cheese (vegan)
- Grilled vegetables
Deserts and other treats:
- Pull-apart bread, with walnuts and vanilla sauce
Menu might be subject to change.
Unlimited drinks consisting of the following:
- house wines of white, red and rose,
- house champagne,
- mulled wine,
- sodas/ soft drinks
Other drinks can be consumed according to the menu card