What about exploring western Portugal on a private sailing boat?If you're planning to visit from Cascais, don't miss the opportunity to admire the coastline and at your own pace on a comfortable cruise adapting the route and the duration to your preferences.Get ready to leave Cascais behind and enjoy the stunning coast on board in a brand new sailboat with a cruise along the Atlantic Ocean. Depending on the time slot you choose, you'll be able to sail to Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe, or relax along the beautiful white sandy beaches of Cascais, Estoril, São Pedro, Parede, Carcavelos, and Oeiras. Don't miss the opportunity to anchor wherever you desire to relish the sun, swim, or just admire the peaceful atmosphere while enjoying a drink. Don't miss the opportunity to sail along Cascais coast up to Lisbon and visit one of the most beautiful cities in Europe! From the sailing boat, you will have the opportunity to see Lisbon's most famous monuments and views.
Cascais private cruise
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy sailing the Atlantic Ocean at your own pace
- Admire the coastline of Cascais and the main beaches of the area
- Relish a private experience with a drink included
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private sailing cruise
- Soft drinks
- Anchor in the bay for diving (subject to good weather conditions)
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Marina de Cascais, Pontoon L, 2750-800 Cascais, Portugal
What to remember
- Please confirm the itinerary and duration directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Monday to Friday at 11.00am and 2.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am and 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.