Take a boat trip and explore the volcanic coast between the La Timpa nature reserve and the marine protected area of the Cyclopean Islands. Together with a marine biologist and environmental guide, you will discover the colorful marine flora and fauna that populate the depths of this pristine region. To conclude your experience, you will be offered an aperitif on board!
Boat tour around the Cyclopean Islands
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the spectacular volcanic coast between the La Timpa nature reserve and the Cyclopean Islands marine protected area
- Discover the colorful flora that populate the seabed with a marine biologist
- Conclude your experience tasting a refreshing aperitivo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Multilingual diving guide
- Snorkeling equipment rental
- Fresh drinks on
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Via Lungomare Dei Ciclopi, 137, Aci Castello, CT, Italia
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of two people for each option
- Times are approximations and can be subject to changes of 30 minutes maximum, even without notice, due to technical reasons, traffic or force majeure
- The program may be modified due to adverse weather conditions
- Please contact the local operator after booking to indicate the chosen language. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Etna & Sea di Laura Marinelli
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.