During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano. Surrounded by nature and far from tourist areas, you'll have the chance to walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and on various craters dormant. The fauna and flora of Etna will be your travel companions in the stories that your guide will tell you about this unique territory while you admire the beautiful Valle del Bove and, equipped with helmets and torches, explore a cave created by lava flow. Lastly, a wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area.
Etna morning tour
based on 1 review
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn the history and the science behind the Etna volcano
- Walk along roads framed by breathtaking views and surrounded by nature
- A wine, liquor and honey tasting will make you discover the flavors of the volcano area
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour in a 4x4 jeep
- Wine, liquor and honey tasting
- Helmet and torches to explore a cave
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
Piazza dei Martiri, 3, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
What to remember
- This tour requires a minimum of two people for each option
- Please contact the local operator after booking to communicate in which language you wish your tour to take place
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Etna & Sea di Laura Marinelli
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review