Blue Man Group performances are a celebration of human connection. Mixing art, music, comedy, and state-of-the-art technology, the show encourages audiences to reconnect with their inner (and outer) child and see the world through a new perspective. Get ready to live a joyful, multi-sensory experience that has performed in over 20 countries and has captivated more than 35 million people of all ages and cultures worldwide. Leave your expectations at the door and let three bald and blue men take you on a spectacular journey bursting with music, laughter, and surprises. Backed by a live rock band, the Blue Men unify the audience for the show's celebratory climax - an unforgettable, euphoric dance party.
Tickets and events
Chicago Blue Man Group's show tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance fees included
Do this because
- Enjoy a multi-sensory experience that has performed in over 20 countries and has captivated more than 35 million people
- Live an unforgettable, euphoric dance party
- Leave your expectations at the door and let three bald and blue men take you on a spectacular journey
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
3133 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60657
Briar Street Theatre
What to remember
- Not recommended for children 3 or younger
- Please present your voucher and ID at the box office to receive your ticket
- Blue Man Group Chicago will be requiring proof of vaccination OR negative COVID-19 test results to enter the theater
- All patrons 12 years or older will need to show proof of vaccination at check-in. Exceptions will be made for patrons with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination. These guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time
- Proof of vaccination can be in the form of the CDC card, a clear photocopy of this card, or a clear mobile phone photo. It must show that you have completed your vaccination and that at least 2 weeks have elapsed since your final dose. Proof of a negative COVID-19 test must show your name, the date and time of the test, the type of test taken, and the results. These may be presented on paper or digitally
- To further clarify our policy, we are not requiring negative test results from children 11 years old and younger (those not yet eligible for vaccination)
- All staff and performers are fully vaccinated
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks are mandatory for all patrons
Blue Man Group - Chicago
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience