Trick or treat on this Halloween bike tour around the Windy City's scariest spots! Your guide will share all the gory details and spooky stories of the city as you pass Chicago landmarks, including the supposedly paranormal Congress Plaza Hotel and haunted Iroquois Theater. Feel the curse of John Hancock Center and ride by the Chicago River, site of the horrific SS Eastland shipwreck.
Fright Hike Halloween bike tour in Chicago
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a thrilling, guided bike tour around Chicago's spookiest places
- Hear all about the ghosts and ghastliness of the Windy City
- Ride through The Loop, Grant Park and Museum Campus
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Student/senior/military: reduced
Bobby's Bike Hike headquarters - 540 N. Lake Shore Drive
- Entrance is on the south side of Ohio Street, just west of Lake Shore Drive
- Please enter through the covered Driveway, and once you're through, turn right and follow the signs
What to remember
- Riders aged sixteen and up are recommended, but all skill levels are welcome
- The length of the tour is eight miles/thirteen kilometers
- Guests should wear comfortable clothing for biking
Bobby's Bike Hike
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 90% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.