Welcome to Chicago’s charming scenic Riverwalk. Spanning from Lake Michigan west to Franklin Street you'll be discovering this gorgeous Lakefront. In the summer months, the Riverwalk contains restaurants during the summer months where locals love to sit down and relax and rent boats. Other attractions along the Riverwalk include the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza, and the McCormick Bridgehouse and the Chicago River Museum and if you are lucky enough, see a bridge lift from inside the bridge house.
Culture & history
Chicago Riverwalk Self-Guided Walking Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Chicago's gorgeous Riverwalk
- Enjoy the area's local vibes
- Explore Chicago's local charming streets and culture
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Live GPS Map
- Audios, Images, and Text
- Flexible Planning
- Email, Chat, Call Support
What's not included
- Entrance Ticket
- Food, Drinks & Parking
McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum, 99 Chicago Riverwalk, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Please meet at the Chicago Rising from the Lake.
What to remember
- Please bring your own headphones, smartphone, power bank and mask
- You will need to have a vehicle before you take the tour
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- Downloading and accessing the app requires roaming data and/or good WiFi
- Works Offline
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Action Tour Guide
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.