This tour provides you with a great overview and will take you to exceptional places, hidden gems, and ‘real-life’ neighborhoods. Learn first hand about the cycling culture and city planning of the most liveable city in the world. Your guide will share professional insights as well as personal perspectives on the Copenhagen way of life.
Essential Copenhagen private cycling tour
Language: English , Danish
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit unique landmarks
- Get deep insight and broad expertise
- Enjoy an immersive cycling experience
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private guided tour
- Bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Food and drink
Fortunstræde 1, 1065 København K, Denmark
You will meet the local guide at the Be Copenhagen shop, located in the very city center close to Strøget, the main shopping street. They are located on the corner across from Nikolaj Church.
What to remember
- The tour is suitable from 12 years up, the route mainly follows bike routes, and avoids heavy car traffic
- There is a lounge, wifi, and a restroom available at the local supplier base camp: feel free to arrive earlier and relax in the lounge before your tour
- You may leave bags or personal items during your tour at the supplier base camp (your meeting location)
- Please see the calendar for updated availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.