Enjoy a tour to the Sheikh Faisal Museum that gathers a unique private collection owned by one of the royal members of Sheikh Faisal. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the Sheikh Faisal Museum, camel race track and equestrian club. The club showcases 15,000 historical pieces among which traditional Qatari artifacts from all over the world as well as paintings and international art. Watch thousands of camels trainat the camel race track. An interesting fact is that during the races little robot jockeys are used. Next you will continue with the equestrian club which is the royal stable of Qatar, where you will visit the priceless royal and international horses and watch their training.
Attractions & guided tours
Sheikh Faisal Museum, camel race track and equestrian club visit
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Marvel in the unique private collection owned by one of the royal members
- See over 15,000 historical pieces including traditional Qatari artifacts paintings and international art
- Watch the camel training at the race track
- Visit the royal stable of Qatar and see the priceless international horses as they train
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
What's not included
You will be picked up from your Doha hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is a maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates Sunday-Thursday twice daily:
Qatar International Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.