At The Top Burj Khalifa with afternoon tea at Al Bayt
- Visit one of the tallest buildings in the world going up the Level 124 of Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy tea and delicious snacks at Al Bayt lounge
- Discover the beautiful Palace Downtown
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacular view of Dubai’s skyline sink in. You will experience first-hand the modern architectural and engineering masterpiece of the tallest tower in the world and enjoy the city from a higher perspective. Moving on you will head to the Al Bayt restaurant located in The Palace Downtown where you can find an Arabian atmosphere and from where you can enjoy the reverse beautiful view as it faces Burj Khalifa. You can indulge in a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones with cream, pastries and carrot cake, served with coffee or tea, and you can also order delicious cupcakes.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- Afternoon tea at Al Bayt
- Alcohol drinks
- Personal expenses/souvenirs
- Children (4-11)
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira-11.45 am
- Bur Dubai- 11.45 am
- Burj Al Arab Area- 11.45 am
- Downtown-12.00 pm
- Sheik Zayed Road-12.00 pm
- Al Barsha-11.45 am
- Jebel Ali-11.15 am
- Marina/Jum Beach Res- 11.45 am
- Palm Hotels-11.30 am
- Sharjah-11.30 am
- Ajman-11.00 am
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Please call the local supplier to confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour
- You will receive the supplier's details after the booking
- You'll be picked up from your hotel lobby between 11:00 am and 12:15 pm, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
- Please call the local operator to confirm the time of your pick-up at least 48 hours before the tour
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
A far cry from Dubai's glitz and glam, Oman's Musandam Peninsula is a getaway to beat them all. You'...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...