This tour will take you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand you will then witness the sunset as the sun sheds its blaze over enormous areas covered with sand. The hustle and bustle of the city is far away from the unrivalled silence and tranquility around you. You will reach the traditional Arabic camp, where a BBQ dinner is served in a torch-lit ambience and music will start. As you relax on comfortable cushions in “Bedouin” tents, you will have your hands painted with intricate henna designs. You may also experience a short camel ride, whilst being out under the sky.
Excursions & day trips
Premium desert safari with BBQ dinner
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert
- Enjoy the rhythm of the captivating Arabic music under a galaxy of stars
- Discover the desert and its wonderful scenery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- BBQ Dinner
- Reserved seating in the camp
- 1 can of beer or 1 glass of wine
- Soft drinks/ tea/ coffee unlimited
- Belly Dance show
- Sand Ski with sand boarding
- Photos with Local Emirati Dress
- Arabic Coffee and dates
- Camel Riding
- Henna Tattoo
- Tanourah Dance show
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
Please provide your pick-up details at check-out. Please confirm them with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- During October to April: Pick up time is between 02.00pm to 03.00pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai.
- During May to September: Pick up time is between 04.00pm to 05.00pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai.
- Please call the local operator atleast 48 hours before the tour to re-confirm your pick up time. You will find their information on the voucher after booking
- There is a minimum of 2 adults to complete the booking
- Due to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 6 years or over 65 years, expectant mother and guest with pre-existing medical conditions
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment and no alcoholic drinks will be served
- The camp features designated areas for Shisha smoking. An additional cost (60 AED to pay on site) will apply if Shisha is required at the tables
- Photos with Local Emirati Dress is not available due to Covid guidelines
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience