Your 4-hour cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi district, characterized by its narrow streets and its famous house of H.H. Sheik Said. As you’ll see on your walking tour, the district is now home to art galleries and restaurants, but you’ll still get a sense of Dubai as it was at the turn of the 20th century. It's also a place where you will get the chance to visit the Camel Museum, the Horse Museum, the Heritage Village, and finally the Diving Village. You will continue to the Al Fahidi Fort, which was converted to a museum in 1971 to preserve the culture and the heritage of the city. Experience the traditional style of local life, and see how the wind towers were used to cool most Bedouin summer houses. Your walking tour will take you along the narrow streets, where you’ll see Indian temples and the famous Mina Bazar. Finally, you will cross the glittering Dubai Creek by traditional water taxi boats, before heading back to your hotel all in the comfort of your luxury vehicle.
Private cultural tour of Dubai with traditional lunch
Language: English , French , German
Availability: Thursdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Immerge yourself in the traditions of Dubai
- Meander around the Al Fahidi district
- Experience the traditional style of local life
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour available in English, German and French
- Water on-board
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vehicle transportation
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your Dubai hotel in the city area
Please confirm the pick-up time and place directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Pick up time reconfirmation is required after booking and 24h before the tour starts, please refer to voucher for further details
- Thursdays and Sundays
- 9.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.