You'll head south from Dublin towards the hills and mountains of Wicklow where you'll find your first stop of the day, Glendalough Valley. This valley is a beautiful spot deep in the Wicklow Mountains National Park that's home to the ancient monastery of Saint Kevin. So get ready to learn all about its history and folklore from your guide before spending some time exploring the valley at your own pace, enjoying the peace and quiet of the woods and lake. Your next stop will be at the Wicklow Gap which has stunning scenery and some quaint, rural villages that are well worth a visit before heading on to Kilkenny. This medieval Norman town is steeped in history with its castle, cathedral and town centre offering its visitors the chance to step back in time and soak up the Irish culture.
Wicklow, Glendalough and Kilkenny day trip from Dublin
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Wicklow Mountains National Park with your local guide
- Stroll through Kilkenny and soak up its medieval history
- Check out Glendalough Valley and Wicklow Gap and see the beauty of Ireland
What to expect
- Local, qualified guide
- Pick-up and transport for the day
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Seniors (over 60 years old): Reduced
- Students with valid ID: Reduced
- Children (5 -16 years old):Reduced
5 St Andrew's St, Dublin 2, D02 YD85, Ireland
Please meet your guide at the Molly Malone statue.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Please bring rain gear and sunscreen
- This tour does not allow more than 12 participants
- Please note that children under 5 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 4 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.