Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history that’s been the pride of Scotland for centuries? If you are, this tour is definitely for you! Hop on board and enjoy a trip to some of the most beautiful spots in the Scottish countryside like Melrose Abbey and Rosslyn Chapel. Be ready to enjoy a tipple as you enjoy a tour of a small malt whiskey distillery and learn more about this famous spirit and how it's produced. With this tour, you'll explore some of the most incredible places that Scotland has to offer, discover its history and culture and even sample 'the water of life'... What's not to love?
Attractions & guided tours
Rosslyn Chapel, Scottish Borders and Glenkinchie Distillery tour from Edinburgh
Availability: Various days
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See amazing sites such as Rosslyn Chapel and Melrose Abbey
- Enjoy this glorious trip in the Scottish countryside
- At Glenkinchie Distillery, taste some of Scotland's finest malts
- Hop on a bus and discover Southern Scotland from Edinburgh
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Knowledgeable driver-guide
- Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
- Digitial translations
What's not included
- Entrance to attractions
- Food and drink
- Children (4-16 years old): Reduced
- Students (with a valid ID): Reduced
- Senior (over 60 years old): Reduced
499 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Please meet your guide outside the green Ensign Ewart pub.
What to remember
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Please note that children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour. Children under 8 years old cannot participate in the tour of the distillery
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- Glenkinchie Distillery's Visitor Centre will be getting refurbished (Nov 2019 - Apr 2020). This means the distillery will not be accessible to people with mobility issues
- Various days, please refer to calendar for updated availability
- Due to distillery timings, this tour returns at 5.00pm in winter (from November to March) and 5.45pm in summer (from April to October)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.