Explore the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky at one of the UK's top visitor attractions as you enjoy a fantastic tour and tasting. You'll be taken on a journey by your entertaining guide that will transport you across Scotland's five whisky producing regions and help you to learn how geography and weather combine to create unique regional characteristics, aromas and flavours. You'll even take home a souvenir limited-edition crystal whisky tasting glass. Perfect for whisky first-timers and families, this tour has something for everyone!
Attractions & guided tours
The Silver Whisky Tour with tasting
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese , Polish , Swedish , Chinese , Korean
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 50 minutes
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Entrance fees included
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Dive into the history and alchemy of blending the perfect dram of Scottish whisky
- Enjoy a complimentary dram of single malt or blended Scotch Whisky
- Discover the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in whisky
- A dram of Scotch whisky or Irn Bru for under 18s
- Viewing of the world's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
354 Castlehill, The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 2NE
This tour takes place at The Scotch Whisky Experience which is located beside Edinburgh Castle, at the top of Edinburgh's famous Royal Mile. It is a 20 minute walk of Haymarket and Waverley railway stations and St. Andrew's Square bus station; open-top bus tours and Lothian buses stop close by.
What to remember
- There is a maximum of 6 people permitted per booking
- You'll receive a complimentary dram of single malt or blended Scotch Whisky or there is a complimentary soft drink available as a non-alcoholic option
- Adults and concessions will receive a crystal whisky tasting glass as a souvenir
- This tour has audio guides available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Czech, Gaelic, British Sign Language and American Sign Language
The Scotch Whisky Experience
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience