Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Florence
- Try 50 life-size, working machines based on in-depth studies of the drawings of Leonardo da Vinci codes
- Participate in the active, experimental and always innovative laboratories where you can build bridges, domes, Leonardo's polyhedron and more!
- See in detail some of Leonardo's most famous paintings captured in high-resolution digital reproductions
- Enjoy the journey into the world of Leonardo da Vinci and its machines through virtual reality
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwater breathing apparatus, a suspension bridge, and many more inventions. At the Leonardo da Vinci Museum, located 200 meters from Florence Cathedral and very close to the Accademia Gallery in Florence, visitors can see and try many of the over 50 large machines based on his Codes.
Discover how many of Leonardo’s inventions and ideas are now a reality, such as excavation and lifting machinery, helicopters, bicycles, water skis, machine guns, and many others. Enter the room of Leonardo's mirrors and discover how his studies on light inspired the invention of photography and projection. Take a picture next to his helicopter and the armored tank.
Take part in the always active laboratories to directly build some of his most interesting inventions, including the famous mobile bridge, the dome, and the polyhedron, and immerse yourself in Leonardo's world through the 3D virtual reality stations of the museum.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- 3D virtual reality stations (VR Experience) with Oculus
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the museum
- Detailed exhibits offered in 6 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian)
- Guided tour
- Reduced: children (6-17) and students up to 25 years old
- Free admission: children up to 6 years old, disabled people
Leonardo da Vinci Museum - Via dei Servi, 66/r, 50122 Florence, Italy
- From 1 November to 31 March: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- From 1 April to 31 October: 10.00am - 7.00pm
- The Museum will be closed on December 25
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering of Tuscan cuisine, as well as the most c...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quietness of the typical narrow streets of the historical c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...