Skip-the-line Alhambra and Generalife guided tour
- Discover one of the most important monuments in the world
- Skip the line at the Alhambra and spend more time inside
- Take in amazing panoramic views from the towers
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lead you around the vast. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984, the Alhambra was a courtly city that was home to the sultans of the Nasrid Dynasty. In addition to the ornate palaces of the sultans, your guide will take you to see the military
fortress for sweeping views of Granada and the surrounding mountains.
The Generalife Gardens were a place of leisure for the Moorish kings of Granada in the 14th century. Admire the stunning site that’s abundant with plants, flowers and water features.
- A specialized official tour guide (EN, ES, FR)
- Guided tour
- Tickets for the Alhambra complex (depending on the option you choose)
- Personal audio system
Paseo del Generalife, 1G, 18009 Granada, Spain
Meet your guide at the café-bar El Polinario next to the Alhambra ticket office
- Comfortable shoes and clothes recommended
- See calendar for further details
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...