Spend the day taking in the stunning scenery and fresh air of the Highlands as you travel all the way around Loch Ness and the idyllic West Coast. Check out ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and even a hidden waterfall with untamed mountains never far from sight as you soak up the magic of the Highlands. Not only will you watch the Jacobite steam train as it crosses Glenfinnan Viaduct, you'll even hop on board and experience it for yourself. It'll feel like you're on your way to Hogwarts!
Attractions & guided tours
Harry Potter train and scenic Highlands day trip
Availability: Selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spend the day soaking up the untamed beauty of the Highlands
- Prepare to be whisked off to Hogwarts as you hop on board a Jacobite steam train
- Discover the ancient ruins, beautiful beaches and hidden waterfalls of Scotland
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Jacobite steam train
- Local Scottish guide
- Children (age 5-16)
- Students with a valid student card (age 18 and over)
- Seniors (age 60 and over)
Inverness Bus Station, Stance no. 6, Margaret Street, Inverness IV11LT, GB
Please meet your guide at Stance 6 in the Inverness Bus Station.
What to remember
- Please note that adults and students must be over 18 years old at the time of travel and that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Bring your passport or a valid ID card
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.