Grand Teton National Park wildlife private tour at sunset
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Uncover the best wildlife hotspots of Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park
- Observe wild animals like moose, elk, bison, pronghorn antelope, mule deer, wolves and black and grizzly bears
- Take amazing photos from the comfort of a 4x4 safari-style vehicle
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide, passionate about your enjoyment of the Tetons
- Professional quality spotting scopes and binoculars
- Pickup/Dropoff at a convenient Jackson location or at your hotel.
- A wide variety of locally produced snacks
- Hot and Cold beverages throughout the tour.
- Modern and comfortable 4x4 safari-style rig (guaranteed window seat for everyone)
- Visual aids to help with a hands-on learning approach
What's not included
- Park entry fee
What to remember
Jackson Hole EcoTour Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience