We live in the present moment, but the past heritage can teach us so many thing. Loose yourself through a gently walk along antique stall that bring you back to the old time and discover the wide collection of the National Museum of Indonesia. A tasty Peranakan cuisine will complete your day.
The antiques - time traveler
- Visit to the oldest Buddhist temple in Jakarta, Vihara Darma Yakti that was built by the chinese captain Oei Tjhie in 1755
- Witness a Catholic Church with Chinese ornamen, Santa Maria Church,
- the chance to visit The historical center of the old Batavia called Fatahillah Square
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Entrance ticket
- Beverage during lunch and any personal expenses which was not mentioned in the program
- Child (3-10 years)
- Infants: free (seated with an adult)
Pick-up from your hotel in Jakarta. The pick-up is only from city hotels in Jakarta (outskirts pick-up not available).
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am (only available in Jakarta City area)