Enjoy the drive to Mount Olives and view the cityscape. Then stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the Room of the Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. You will enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters, reaching the north-south oriented street named Cardo that has recently been excavated and restored. Head to the Jewish Wailing Wall, also known as the Western Wall or the Kotel, and visit the Christian quarter. Explore along Via Dolorosa where you can visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Moving on towards Bethlehem, Jesus native town, you will go by Manger Square, which name is related to the place where Jesus was born and visit the Church of Nativity. After Shepherd's field, you will head back to the point of departure.
Excursions & day trips
Bethlehem and Jerusalem day tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Daily or according to language availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take your chance to visit two breathtaking places of the Holy land
- Explore Jerusalem's highlights, moving towards the poignant Wailing Wall
- Visit Jesus native town Bethlehem
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
Grand Court Hotel, St George St 15, Jerusalem
Prima Tel Aviv Hotel, HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
For Jerusalem please meet in front of the Grand Court Hotel. For Tel Aviv please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel.
What to remember
- You can choose to start the tour either in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv
- Please note that the small group option is for a group of maximum 19 people
- The tours may be held in different languages at the time
- The tours are subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- The Palestinian guide meets the tour group only after border crossing
- Border crossing may include a short unaccompanied walking portion
- A change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory
- Passports are mandatory, please carry them with you
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience