This Culinary tour includes a visit to the most symbolic, unique and colorful places at the Mahane Yehuda market! Passing through the alleys of the old market has become a hot Jerusalem tourist attraction not to be missed for visitors from Israel and abroad. The “Machane Yehuda” market is a food and clothing market which is considerd as the central food market in Jerusalem. Poly the chef whom is also known as “Polichef” will take you on a magical journey through the alleys of the Machne Yehuda market. He will give you a historic experience as well as his own personal stories of the market. Polichef has lived in Jerusalem for many years and is well acquainted with the people, the sights and smells of the city. He is a well known chef in hotels all over the country and abroad.Poly has a combination of extensive knowledge, a great sense of humor and a love for adventures which will give you an experience you won’t forget.
Excursions & day trips
Culinary tour in Jerusalem
Availability: Sunday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Go on a magical journey through the alleys of the Machne Yehuda market
- Enjoy the historic experience in the market
- Share your love for food and history with an expert guide
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- HaRav Shmuel Baruch Street 5, Jerusalem, Israel
Please meet next to Kanyon HaShuk.
- Summer and Winter time Sunday to Thursday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
- Winter time also Friday: 10.00am/ 12:45pm
- Tours are not available during Jewish Holidays
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.