Jerusalem is rich in food culture from every corner of the earth that is much deeper than falafel, hummus, and shawarma. You will see various hole in the wall places that started with immigrations from Aliyah to the Holy city. More than their culture, brought the international cultures and food to the city and in this tour, you will be able to try some coffee, buffalo wings, empanadas, pizza, croissants, and tacos.
Excursions & day trips
International tasting tour in Jerusalem
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: Friday at 10.00am
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit various hole in the wall places that are not mainstream
- Savor various international foods that make Jerusalem so diverse
- Perfect for foodies who are interested in food cultures
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour with licensed tour guide
- Tastings of coffee, buffalo wings, empanadas, pizza, croissants, and tacos
What's not included
- Child (6-12 years)
- Free for infants up to 5 years
Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Abraham Hostel at Davidka Square
What to remember
- This tour is great for the whole family
- The restaurants on this tour are all Kosher, but the tour visits both meat and dairy establishments
- It is possible to order vegetarian options
- Please bring a bottle of water (as drinks are not included in the tasting tour)
- If you are enjoying the food you are tasting, you are more than welcome to order from the restaurant menu (at your own cost)
- Friday at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.