On this 2,5-hour SUP tour, you will experience Lake Balaton up close. Paddle through Tihany National Park and experience its beauty from a unique perspective. After a short introduction from your guide on how to navigate the boards safely through the water, you are ready to grab your paddle and explore. Enjoy the peace and serenity of nature at the tip of the peninsular. Explore the most picturesque part of Lake Balaton and have a refreshing dip in the water.
Stand up paddle tour at Lake Balaton
- Explore Lake Balaton on a stand up paddle board
- Paddle through Tihany National Park
- Enjoy the calm of the beautiful surrounding nature
- Get active at Europe's biggest freshwater lake
- SUP board
- Food and drinks
8237 Tihany, Rév utca 3. c/o Club Tihany
The SUP Center is situated in the family resort Club Tihany, about 200 meters next to the ferry, at the tip of the Tihany peninsular. Drive into the holiday resort, pass the hotel building and turn right. Right before the yacht club, you will see the entrance to the beach on your left-hand side, marked with a flag. That is where you will find your tour operator.
- At the entrance of Club Tihany, tell the guards that you are coming for a SUP tour and show them your voucher
- The minimum number of participants is 2 people
- The maximum number of participants is 20 people
- The tour operates Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 2.00pm