Begin your journey after taking a leisurely stroll down Llandudno Pier. If you're after an unforgettable adventure then make sure you hop off at Conwy Road. If you have enough time then walk to the medieval Conwy Castle, built by Edward I in the late 13th century or even visit the world's largest garden maze, the Conwy Valley Maze, and find your way to the middle! If you're looking for a great viewpoint to overlook the green surroundings then you can embark on the Conwy Mountain walk, it might take you 4 hours but it sure is worth it! For those nature lovers, embrace the scenic views and hop off to visit West Shore Beach, and maybe even grab an ice cream if you're visiting in the summer! Hop off at Gloddaeth Street if you want to visit the Llandudno Museum. Despite being small it's filled with historical information for you to learn all about the heritage of this wonderful town.
Hop-On hop-off bus tour of Llandudno
Availability: Seasonal availability
Duration: 1 day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Hop-on and off as you wish and explore Llandudno at your own pace
- With your flexible 3-month ticket you won't have to worry about any unexpected change of plans
What to expect
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Audio guide in English
- Children (3-15): Reduced
- Infants (0-2): Free
- Senior (65+): Reduced
- Students: Reduced
What to remember
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
- The tour runs from the 16 March to 3 November
- The red route runs from 10.00 am until 4.00 pm from 16 March to 12 April, until 5.00 pm from 13 April to 29 September and until 4.00 pm from 30 September to 3 November
- The blue route runs from 10.40 am to 3.40 pm from the 13 April to the 29 September
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.