One day Portmeirion, castles and Snowdonia viewpoint tour
- Visit the stunning beauty spots of Snowdonia National Park
- Discover the stunning Conwy Valley and step into ancient castles
- Explore artistic Portmeirion village and its architectural relics
- Uncover the secrets and history of the land from an experienced local guide
Snowdonia is the home of adventure in North Wales, and this tour will take you through the spectacular driving routes of Snowdonia National Park onto an ancient fortress and to the colorful and quaint coastal village of Portmeirion.
You'll enjoy the breathtaking views along the cliffside Great Orme Road before stepping back in time into the immense Caernarfon Castle. Enjoy the enchanting and romantic village of Portmeiron before moving on to the natural wonders and amazing panoramic views of Snowdonia.
Together with your guide, you'll also discover the unique history of the so-called 'Ugly House' and the beautiful Swallow Falls, set against the backdrop of beech, conifer and birch trees.
Your guide will introduce you to the Welsh culture and heritage along the way and uncover all the secrets of this beautiful and fascinating part of the country!
If you are looking to immerse yourself in the Welsh culture and leave with an understanding of its heritage and history, these sightseeing tours have everything covered!
The team aim to make your time spent fun, exciting, memorable and also informative. This tour offers the chance to learn about Welsh culture and heritage, learn some tales and myths still spoken of to this very day in the mountains and national park. The tour never fails to deliver as a superior package is offered in comparison to anywhere in the UK due to the location and proximity to the national park, which means you spend more time sightseeing and exploring, instead of long hours to get from A to B.
Together with your guide you will spend the day visiting the highlights of this spectacular area sightseeing and exploring, travelling around Snowdonia National Park and Mount Snowdon, via the glacial passes, the striking Snowdonia Lakes, ancient castles and beauty spots of North Wales.
It’s your tour, but our passion. We’ve got you covered.
- Great Orme: Start your day with a drive on the Great Orme Road, with spectacular views of cliffs, wildlife, and the Irish Sea and Anglesey whilst learning about Llandudno's history and the Orme's ancient past
- Conwy Town and Castle photo stop: You will have the opportunity to walk through this Unesco village and ancient Castle town of Conwy and its castle walls to view the castle’s domineering and towering walls and catch that picture-perfect photo from the Conwy estuary bridge. Walk down to the picturesque quayside and view its old Tudor buildings and architecture
- Caernarfon and Castle: A tour of Caernarfon and its immense castle. King Edward I created what is surely the most impressive of Wales’s castles. To this very day it remains a brute and intimidating fortress, and worthy of its Unesco World Heritage status no less. Enjoy walking the colorful and quaint cobbled streets and the many welsh art and craft shops
- Portmeiron: A tour of Portmeirion, wandering around the colorful renowned Italian style coastal tourist village set in stunning surroundings and gardens. There are shops, cafés, tea-rooms and restaurants. Described as an artful and playful village, with a fantastic collection of architectural relics. Also known as a romantic and picturesque, relaxing and often enchanting village. A “happy relief” from the “rigid irrationalities and the calculated follies” of the modern world
- Snowdonia viewpoint and the Nant gwynant pass: A drive through part of the Snowdonia national park and one of its spectacular driving routes. We stop at the awe-inspiring viewpoint of the valley below and its lakes, and the towering Snowdonia viewpoint and mountain range in front of us
- Tu-Hwnt-I’r Bont: A chance to get a wonderful photo of a picturesque setting of the 15th-century grade II listed building, situated on the left bank of the River Conwy across Pont Fawr and the indigo jones bridge
- Swallow Falls: An area of natural beauty where the River Llugwy flows through a narrow chasm creating a spectacular waterfall amongst a background of beech, conifer and birch trees. The falls can be viewed from a location above the river, or there are steps leading down to a platform close to the river edge
- Ugly House: A brief stop at a very unique looking house. Named as the Ugly house, however it has a distinct beauty about it, as well as an interesting history
- Conwy valley: A scenic drive through Conwy valley and the traditional welsh villages on route back to Llandudno
- Expert local guide
- Transport by minibus
- Attraction entrance fees
- Children (0 to 15 years)
Prince Edward Square, Bus stop (M) bus lay by, in front of entrance to Llandudno pier, North Parade, Llandudno LL30 2HA
- If a baby seat is required for children under 3 years old, please contact the operator prior to the tour using the details on your voucher
- Please bring suitable clothing for the time of year, as the UK can have 4 seasons in any given day, and staying dry and warm increases your enjoyment
- This tour requires an initial booking of 2 as a minimum, and any numbers can be booked thereafter up to a total of 16
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Stroller/pram accessible
- This tour is not suitable for pets
- Various dates; please see calendar
- Departs at 8.30 am
Discover the youngest capital city in Europe. Explore Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay on board a...
This full-day tour will take you on a journey from breathtaking cliffside roads to ancient castles a...
This day tour will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Conwy Castle and the village walls,...
After enjoying the breathtaking views along the Great Orme Road, you'll head to the old castle town ...
This tour will take you on a fascinating tour of Welsh history and heritage, against the backdrop of...
Begin your journey after taking a leisurely stroll down Llandudno Pier. If you're after an unforgett...