Head off into the English countryside and explore some of England's top tourist attractions during this private tour. You'll kick off your day in the heart of Kent at Leeds Castle where you can soak up its beauty and find out why it's often called the 'loveliest castle in the world'. Then, it's time to move onto historic Canterbury where you'll discover the old town center and visit its stunning cathedral before heading to the coast. You'll have time to admire the breathtaking White Cliffs of Dover and the coastline before it's time to go back to the city. You'll visit charming Greenwich, famous for its maritime past and round off the day with a leisurely cruise along the River Thames.
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover and Greenwich tour with Thames cruise
Language: English , Spanish , Japanese , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore some of England's top spots with your guide during this private tour
- Leave the capital behind and discover many more must-see attractions
- Take in the sites and sounds of London from the water with a cruise along the River Thames
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private visit to Leeds Castle
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- River Thames boat ride
- Luxury coach
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Children (3-16 years old): Reduced
- Students (with valid ID): Reduced
- Seniors: Reduced
Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Please meet your tour at Bus Stop 3 at the Greenline Coach Terminal.
What to remember
- Please present your e-voucher at the start of the tour
- The London tour is included in your ticket price (different options available)
- This tour ends at around 6.30pm at Embankment Pier in London
- This tour runs daily at 8.30am
- The check-in time is 8.00am and the tour departs at 8.30am
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.