The View from The Shard takes you on a multi-sensory journey 244 meters (800 feet) above London on the tallest building in Western Europe. Your trip will include:
- Four separate lifts through different exhibition levels
- Two bars for you to have a drink, coffee or tea while enjoying The View
- Level 72 outdoor viewing gallery for the sounds and atmosphere of the city below
- Free wi-fi to share pictures, thoughts and views with your friends all over the world
- In summertime relax in the Summer Garden, the highest garden in London
You have the choice of either a premium or an all-inclusive ticket for your experience. While the premium ticket includes everything you see here, the all-inclusive ticket includes a glass of Moët and Chandon for adults, four souvenir digital photos, and a bad weather guarantee (for more details see below). Upgrade your experience even further with the Ultimate Ticket, including everything mentioned before and more; 1 hour of unlimited drinks (beer, wine, Moët & Chandon champagne, spirits and softs), a private lift to the top and a guided tour. Keep in mind that due to Covid-19, not all ticket options are offered. Please refer to the calendar to see the currently available ticket options.