During this 100% cycling tour, glide along the Banks of the Saône and reach the Confluence harbour and its modern interesting architecture. Stop by the Museum of Confluences, then continue along the Banks of the Rhône until you reach the Bellecour square. End the tour back in the Old Town.
2-hour riverside ebike tour of Lyon's Confluence district
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Ride along the Saone and Rhone river
- Discover the atypical and modern district of Conluence
- Enjoy a pleasant bucolic setting and an effortless ride
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- A comfortable electric bike
- A passionate local guide
- Bottle of water
- Security helmet
23 quai Romain-Rolland, 69005 Lyon, France
Your guide will wainting for you with an orange flag at 9.15am or 2.15pm front of the Danish Pub.
What to remember
- You must be able to ride a bike and be over 4.5 feet (1m35) tall
- Child seat rental is available for up to 25kg(+5€)
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
LYON ORIGINAL TOURS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.